I came across an Instagram account of two Fennec foxes and I just had to follow it because, well… They are so cute and photogenic with their distinctively large ears.
So, what are Fennec Foxes?
According to National Geographic, “The Fennec fox is the smallest of all the world’s foxes, but its large ears, measuring 6 inches, appear to be on loan from a bigger relative. Fennec foxes dwell in the sandy Sahara and elsewhere in North Africa. Their nocturnal habits help them deal with the searing heat of the desert environment, and some physical adaptations help as well.”
Here are 10 photos of Fennec foxes that will make your heart melt and go crazyyyyy.
1. This “I know you’re lying” look
2. This “5 more minutes” pose
3. That “are we there yet?” face
4. And also, that “I’m here for you, my friend” pose
I mean, LOOK AT THAT! AREN’T THEY THE SWEETEST????
5. That moment when they did a “pre-nup” pose better than humans
6. When this one get all dressed up
7. And when this still looks cute upside down
HUHUHUHUHUHU. I can not your cuteness!!!
8. This “what did you say?!” pose
9. When this one strut a pose in the sand
10. And lastly, this one…
FF: Are you my momma?
Me: Yes. Yes, I am *happy tears*
With all this cuteness going on, all I can say is… CAN I HAVE ONE? Pleaseeeeee!