I think most of you will agree if I say Harry Potter was one of the best books (and movies) of our time. Thanks to our friend, queen and the chosen one, Joanne Rowling a.k.a J.K. Rowling for bringing Harry Potter series to life.
She filled our childhood with not only ponies and unicorns, but also with spells, charms, dementors, and horcruxes. She taught us that even Muggles (which technically means, all of us) can do magic, too. She also reminded us the true meaning of friendship, and what should love really look like. She brought courage to our hearts, and hope in our minds.
After all these years, she never fail us to believe in the magic of believing ourselves. And with her new book (Harry Potter and the Cursed Child), she’ll definitely bring back the spark in all of us.
Jo – as her friend call her – is indeed a magical person with so much love and youth in her heart. So, on this special day, we celebrate her and with her. So, here are some of our favorite words from J.K Rowling.
1. As is a tale, so is life: not how long it is, but how good it is, is what matters.
2. It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
3. You place too much importance on the so-called purity of blood. You fail to recognize that it matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.
4. Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.
5. The world is full of wonderful things you haven’t seen yet. Don’t ever give up on the chance of seeing them.
Happy birthday, Jo! Sending our Patronus Charm and love on your special day. <3 🙂