If you think your Horoscope hasn’t really been accurate, it could be because you got your star sign wrong all along.
In a blog post published last January (yep, they already knew about it several months back!), NASA revealed that the Babylonians actually had 13 constellations – with the one that we missed being Ophiuchus, which is supposedly that Zodiac Sign of those born along November 29 to December 17.
According to the blog post, the Babylonians knew all along of the 13 constellations. But since they already have 12 months in their calendar, they just decided to leave one out. Way to go, Babylonians! Now we have to rethink all the life decisions we’ve made so far *smh*
For your peace of mind, here is the updated lineup of Constellations with their corresponding dates:
- Capricorn: Jan 20 – Feb 16
- Aquarius: Feb 16 – March 11
- Pisces: March 11 – April 18
- Aries: April 18 – May 13
- Taurus: May 13 – June 21
- Gemini: June 21 – July 20
- Cancer: July 20 – August 10
- Leo: August 10 – September 16
- Virgo: September 16 – October 14
- Libra: October 14 – November 23
- Scorpio: November 23 – November 29
- Ophiuchus: November 29 – December 17
- Sagittarius: December 17 – January 20
Ophiuchus’ symbol is a man called Serpentarius holding a Snake. Those who are born under this sign are said to seek peace and harmony, quick-witted, yet ambitious and moody. Sounds like a lot of us, don’t you think?