In case you missed it: Last week, Twitter announced that they plan to boost video content in their social media platform by launching 24/7 streaming channels. They also announced that they are teaming up with Bloomberg to deliver round-the-clock financial news. Now, they have added a dozen more partners to create video content on their platform.
Some of the partners include the popular news channel Buzzfeed, your daily source of technology The Verge and sports channels like WNBA and MLB. You can also tune into concerts from Live Nation, fashion shows from IMG, music-related stories from MTV, and more. Here’s the full list of channels:
- NBA – The WNBA will live stream a weekly regular-season game on Twitter during the 2017, 2018, and 2019 seasons.
- MBL – In addition to weekly live MLB games that stream on Twitter this season, a new 3-hour weekly MLB program will live stream on Twitter.
- Stadium – A new, original, fully programmed, all sports 24/7 linear experience will stream live on Twitter in this coming months.
- The Players Tribune – #Verified, a new live show, exclusively on Twitter, featuring a modern forum for athletes to connect directly to fans.
- PGA Tour – PGA Tour will live stream 360 video of the 17th hole at TPC Sawgrass during THE PLAYERS Championship
- Bloomberg – Bloomberg will debut the first-ever 24/7 breaking news network that will be global, live, social, and exclusively on Twitter.
- Buzzfeed News – MorningFeed, a brand new morning news and current events show broadast live on Twitter by BuzzFeed, will reach on audience that wakes up hungry for the latest in “fire tweets.”
- The Verge – Coming this fall, Circuit Breaker: The Verge’s Gadget Show is a weekly live program that will review and experiment with the hottest gadgets everyone wants.
- Cheddar – Cheddar’s Opening Bell is now streaming live daily at 9am ET from the New York Stock Exchange, bringing the day’s finance, tech and business news to viewers.
- Live Nation – Live Nation will deliver select Live Nation concerts and original content exclusively on Twitter.
- IMG – IMG Fashion will bring exclusive runway shows and behind-the-scenes Fashion Week content, live, from New York, Milan, Paris, London and beyond.
- Propagate – #WhatsHappening is a new live daily, entertainment-driven, primetime show on everything in the world that embraces Twitter’s unique conversation.
- Viacom – Only-on-Twitter access to the hottest pop culture events for millenials – The MTV Movie and TV Awards, The BET experience, and VMAs.
- DCP – DCP will live stream red carpet programming on Twitter for the 2017 Billboard Music Awards, American Music Awards, and the Streamy Awards.
Look’s like Twitter’s slowly evolving, right?