All makeup lovers have makeup frustrations. And we all can relate to them somehow.
1. When one eyeliner is perfect but you know the other one can smell all the fear you have at the moment.
Should you let go? Should you just fix it? No one will ever know.
2. And when you entered this challenge very positive on your results but both eyeliners ended up looking crooked and sad
3. And when you make a mistake with your liquid liner and no makeup wipe is in sight
Oh well looks like I have to live like this forever.
4. When you’re excited to try a new matte lipstick but 5 minutes in and your lips are dry af
Cracking and peeling and sadness
5. When a makeup product didn’t work out for you but you can’t return it
Now you’re scared to buy new things.
6. Last night you planned for today’s makeup but today you woke up too lazy to even life
Hmm, maybe I’ll try again tomorrow.
7. Not understanding why light blue eyeshadow makes you look like a mess from the 2000’s yet other people can pull it off
8. Wanting to watch foundation on your jaw but the salespeople might look at you weird so you just swatch it on your wrist
You have to find your match somehow.
9. When there are no makeup testers
So you’re walking around the department store like
10. When you overhear a salesperson give a customer wrong advice “Yes, your concealer should be two shades darker.” *clutches heart*
11. When the makeup you want to buy isn’t readily available in your country
Do I even bother?
12. So you agree to have it shipped but the shipping fee is 5x more expensive than the product you’re buying
Willing to bet this is Photoshopped but 10/10 can still relate
13. Choosing whether to apply a blinding highlight or just let humidity run its course
But remember, sabi nga ni Mareng Krissy:
14. Looking at Instagram makeup artists and being both inspired and… disappointed at your lack of talent
I’m so proud of that 10-year-old makeup artist but also sad I can’t even do a cut crease myself
15. Going to the cosmetics section of the department store with a dream but no money
You thought you had some more.
16. Convincing yourself that it’s finally time to clean ALL your brushes
You have to scrub 12+ brushes
17. When your makeup is bomb but no one notices it
But I spent 2 hours on this
18. Can’t find swatches on your skin color
Nah, don’t worry, it’s not racist.
19. When one eyebrow is on fleek so expectation just shoots all the way up for the next brow
One eyebrow is frustrating enough.
20. Eyeshadow on point but it got ruined by eyeliner
Always the liquid eyeliner.
21. When you want to do a full face of makeup but don’t have time
22. When you try a makeup look but you realize it’s really not gonna happen
I did all this work. For. Failure.
23. Attending an event where your makeup was the star of the night but knowing you have to take it off when you get home
24. Time to declutter your 49 lipsticks but you still wANT TO KEEP THEM ALL
25. Having to part with an empty
And you really loved that one. Also now you have to buy a new one.